Festivals / Holidays               Thoughts On Parenting               Fun Things To Make               The Great Outdoors               Creative Learning

Friday, June 29, 2012

Back Again

As I look over old posts, I realize just how long I have been out of the blogging world.  It was not entirely purposeful, I simply did not have the energy to post.  So many emotions have come my way over the past two months that I am quite exhausted.  Emotions ranging from profound grief at deep loss to unbridled joy at renewed love.  From sadness watching a loved one suffer to gratitude at seeing healing. It is true what the Proverb (13:12) says: "Hope deferred makes the heart grow weary, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."


Some time ago I posted about Embracing Life.  Oh, how that is hard to do in the depths of suffering. During these times, I turned inward finding solace in the depth of my relationship with God, my husband, and family.  I am on the other side now and renewed.  (A fun-filled two week vacation certainly helped!)


To start off my return I will share our most recent addition to our summer nature table. A pile of Spanish Moss my sons found on our recent trip to Florida and Savannah.





The flower peg people took off their hats and, thanks to the help of
a certain three year old, frolicked in the Spanish Moss right away
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to How the Sun Rose. Please do not republish an entire post or post photos of my family. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too!